We need you to not only be confident in our products, but to also know that they can be relied upon when it matters most: in the heat of the moment!
So while our products are designed to WOW, our first priority is always safety.
We design, develop and test each new product extensively, ensuring our quality standards not only meet but exceed rigorous statutory requirements. Danmade sparkling candles are guaranteed high quality and safe.
Our specially formulated pyrotechnic material does not contain barium nitrate that wire-based sparklers can deposit on food. Independent tests have demonstrated that all of our sparkling candles are toxicologically safe for use with and around food.
When finished, our sparkling candles present no risk of burns – unlike a wire-based sparkler. Thanks to special construction and wrapping, even at 70°C, the cardboard tube, will not cause burns.
- Do not hold a sparkling candle when lit
- Only use under adult supervision
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- Do not place the sparkling candle in soft cream or any food if it is likely to fall over
- Do not touch the flame
- Do not use near any flammable articles
- Do not try to extinguish the sparkling candle
Danmade Sparkling Candles Are…
- High Quality
- Easy to light
- Conform to British & European Standards BS EN14035-15
- NAMAS tested (non-toxic, safe for use near food)
- No Hot Burns
- Burns no hotter than a candle