The purpose of this role is to co-ordinate the day to day operation of Danmade’s store/despatch depot in Elmswell. The Warehouse Process Co-ordinator will be responsible for receiving good inwards and accurately picking, securely packing and labelling orders for despatch. On a daily basis, the Warehouse Process Co-ordinator will liaise with the Sales Team and organise collection and delivery to customers with our approved courier.
This is a part-time/permanent position: 20 hrs per week (Mon-Fri 10.30am- 2.30pm)
CLOSING DATE: Sunday 9th June 2019
- Must be reliable, trustworthy and both capable and comfortable working on their own initiative - without supervision.
- Must be a good communicator, who can organise and prioritise tasks in a timely manner.
- Hold basic IT skills - ideally with experience using Microsoft Excel, Word and Office packages
- Experience working in a warehouse or logistics environment, with a good understanding on how to securely package product for despatch.
- Experience of working with couriers.
Note: Full training will be provided in the processes and procedures involved.
The successful candidate must be available to work Monday to Friday, 10.30am-2.30pm, to ensure effective and efficient running of a small warehouse operation.
KEY ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
RECEIVING GOODS INWARDS
- Receive delivery of products from courier / haulier.
- Check and examine deliveries for any damage.
- Count and check that the delivery agrees with shipping / delivery note and sign for the delivery.
- Once checked, store products in the correct location in the depot as per company procedure.
- Use of trolley or pallet truck as and when necessary.
- Update stock records for received delivery of goods inwards and send signed delivery notes to Head Office.
PACKAGE DESPATCH OPERATIONS
- Receive emailed delivery note for order to be dispatched from Head Office.
- Select and book the appropriate courier for the product and carry out Pick and Pack service as per company procedures.
- Liaise with Head Office and courier to ensure efficient delivery of products to customers.
- Ensure relevant paperwork is complete for all deliveries to customers.
- Pack all orders as per Company packaging instructions ready for collection by courier.
- Postage of some packages and mail from local Post Office.
- File all relevant dispatch documents and paper work.
- Keep up to date computer stock records of all items in the depot.
- Send weekly stock movement report e-mail at the end of every working week to Head Office.
- Liaise with Head Office and maintain minimum and maximum stock levels.
- Key holding duties and responsible for securing depot.
- Carry out general administrative duties as required.
- Adhere to all company health and safety rules and procedures.
- Attend meetings as required.
- Maintain and keep the depot and associated office clean, tidy, organised and safe.
- Report all damages to the depot, facilities and products to Head Office.
- Ensure all facilities and equipment are kept in safe working order and report all faults to Head Office for repair.
- Ensure all equipment tests are carried out as per schedule.
- Organise purchase and delivery / collection of stationery, consumables etc. as required for general operation of depot.
- Occasional travel to the main bulk storage warehouse for the collection of products.
- Uniform and PPE provided and free car parking space
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sunday 9th June 2019